Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want PEPSI!!! =/



Okay.. So I just like woke up from a three or four hour nap. I know, man... I take such long naps and I decided sleeping is a SUPER bad habit, worst than being random. Anyways, ugh.. I was so tired today. Its been two days in a row that I've been falling asleep in History and I think Madson's getting a little annoyed also due to the fact that like a whole half of the class is doing the exact same thing.. Haha, I mean I don't want to be part of that half and I tried REALLY hard to keep my eyes open but man, I couldn't fight the sleepiness. Darn it, I'm saying man too much.. But have you ever wonder how anyone came up with that? I mean like did a woman get mad because her signicficant other call her "You WOMAN!" and she's like "Oh yeah! Well you know what? You MAN!" I mean it sounds pretty lame and horrible but really, how did it come to a point where when we get frustrated or upset that we go, "man..." I mean its kind of odd, don't you think?But maybe the 'man' just did so many devastating things that, it got to a point where people just went "Man..." okay 'nuff with dat! By the way, I strongly dislike it when a dude call me a 'woman' because I have a name. I mean I'd prefer 'dude' but there's just something about the way they say 'woman' If you're a woman, doesn't it just piss you off, when a dude calls you that? I hang with a whole bunch of dudes, well because... I grew up with a huge family of boys and I always end up hanging with them because my sister already has a jerk boyfriend to occupy her and I realized hanging with a bunch of loser dudes weren't so bad, plus they're at least funny.. =)

OKAY, so enough with my rant. I'm funna roll out! =D


PEACE! =D


This is a video I came across.. It's actually funny, I mean its like kind of that like "oh my gosh, that's so true and we never really talked about it, because it's so awkward!" Okay, so here it is. =D

"We Touched Awkwardly"



Oh yeah, she's Australian. I think the accent is apparent. =)

No comments: