Wednesday, March 25, 2009

IB 10 English! =D



Yo.

I've had this blog for like a year? And I haven't touched it since, but because this is now an assignment, I decided why not? Anyways, today was weird and tiring, it sucked. I really don't like Honors Chemistry.. Its lame especially since we got that student-teacher who doesn't know how to teach. I never get anything in that class even if I try, although science has always been my worst subject... Ugh.. The disadvantages of being average. OH WELL, isn't everyone average? Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough... =/

English is pretty tight, I actually love speaking my mind on blogs, except I do that on Myspace. =D But now, I'm doing that on here for my project. I think this is a pretty brilliant idea, Ms. Erin Murphy. =)


This is THE END!! =D Yay, first blog posted! =) I just wanted to post something to make it an official blog. =D And I'm sorry but I can't help my randomness. =)


PEACE OUT! My homie G-DOGGs! =D



I just love how the simplest things can be the greatest piece of art! =)

No comments: