Monday, April 20, 2009

Long Story & "Feed"

Okay... So I'm at school right now and realized I haven't written in my blog for like ever. Well its just that every time I plan on doing so, I forget because I find other things to do. =) 

So went to Youth Council this past weekend which was pretty fun. =) Youth Council is a kind of like a camp for the weekend with all the other corps of the Salvation Army and we just come together to hang and get know God or more like get to know ourselves. =) I met a lot of new people that I fell in love with immediately after getting to know them for like a day and its not romantically or anything, just in case you're wondering.. =/ I met some awesome girls and they're great and super sweet. =) Met one dude, who was sharing a cabin with my brothers.. I didn't really get to know him but he was some sports fanatic like my brother so no huge surprise there. =/ We got like absolutely no sleep, we got there on Friday evening registered, found out where our cabins were and got sweaters, although someone jacked mine like on the day we were leaving... =/ We had the evening service where we got introduced to the speaker of the weekend, the band of the weekend and the entertainers of the weekend. Then we were finished at about 12. It was the same for Saturday except, now we had the whole day to find things to do. We had morning service then we had lunch.. Then we find out we have four and a half hours to kill. The boys are lame so I decided to hang out with the girls and we ended up playing with the boys. First we tried football but the other girls weren't any good at it and the boys pointed and laughed their heads off. Which, was not at all nice. And then so on we played separately, Kelsey (one of the girls I met) and I threw the football around just playing for the heck of it. After that, the boys went to play some basketball and so we cheered them on because they were playing against some other church. Although, I think we got annoying but I still continued.. =) After the game though we decided on basketball, well just shooting some hoops. =D I got it in the first couple of times which was rare and I can't help but squeal at my accomplishment. =) I also got it in while standing in the middle of the court which was unbelievable! =D I was indeed happy. But I couldn't get it in again after more tries... =/ So I quit and Kelsey was getting tired. 


SO, this was a brief summary of what happened. And trust me that was brief.. =/ 


ANYWAYS, I read a little bit of the book "Feed" and honestly its confusing... So I'll wait until English class to really put my input in it.. =/

No comments: